Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2012 07:03:59 -0700
From:
Andrew Marvel <[log in to unmask]>
There is a 2-actor theatre piece being done on Twain, using excerpts from his autobiography as the main text, along with slides and period music, that our company is performing in New York on Saturdays in March.
Details:
Mark Twain's "Chapters from My Autobiography"
St. Veronica's Church, 149 Christopher Street
Saturdays at 2:00pm, March 17, 24, 31
Admission is free

Produced by Actors and Poets Group
For more info: [log in to unmask]