From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jun 1992 17:57:09 EDT
Yes, Dennis, that's an interesting question (MT's interest in music),
and one that I too have been meaning to ask.  I hope people will respond
to the list, but if not, please let us know what you come up with.

Some time ago I read a humorous piece in _Early Tales & Sketches_ about
how MT had tried to take up various musical instruments and drove his
neighbors crazy in the process, but that, I'm sure, was fiction.

Regards,
Taylor Roberts