Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2008 12:15:06 -0500
7bit
From:
Harold Bush <[log in to unmask]>
you guys are so dull.  Get real, OK??  that's an easy one.

everyone knows that The Talmud tells us that Cain and Able were both born
with twin sisters, who married the other brother. The source is Rasgi -
Genesis 4:1.  Plus women are never accounted for in the genealogies, anyway.

what I want to know is --during the flood, how did both seawater and
freshwater fish survive?  I've always wondered about that one. . . .
--

Harold K. Bush
Saint Louis University