From:
Cindy Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:23:26 -0400
http://travelingwithtwain.org/2011/09/22/hannibal-mo/an-evening-of-twain-inspired-bluegrass/

I hope this link survives the cut and paste.
These folks attended our CD release party
Tuesday night and shared their thoughts.

From their website:

From September 18 to December 11,
a Northwestern journalism student, a 2011
journalism graduate and I will undertake a
9,000-mile odyssey, “Traveling with Twain in Search
of America’s Identity.”  The drive will follow trips
taken around the United States by Mark Twain
in the 1850s and 1860s.  Our journey will
attempt to weave together three stories about identity in America.