From:
"J. Dean" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2017 15:47:40 -0500
There are two original cast recordings issued in 1961, "Hal Holbrook in Mark Twain Tonight" and "More Hal Holbrook in Mark Twain Tonight". In 2002 "The Best of Hal Holbrook in Mark Twain Tonight" was released.  It is probably a compilation of the two original albums and can be downloaded on iTunes.

Jerry Dean

Sent from my iPad