Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 2014 10:58:42 -0700
I remember being disconcerted by a letter SLC wrote to Livy after Susy's
death because he sympathized with how she must feel remembering how he felt
when his brother Henry died!  Seemed odd that he was suggesting a special
grief on her part and not referring to his own for Susy at all.

Arianne Laidlaw
Sacramento

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58