Steve Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 10:17:45 -0400
...and he will be in Hartford for a ceremony naming the Great Hall of our Mark Twain House & Museum Visitors Center after him on Sunday, Nov. 25, for anyone who'd like to see him in this part of the world. He first performed at a fundraiser here in 1956.
A National Treasure indeed. Watch www.marktwainhouse.org for deSendtails!
Cheers,Steve

Cheers,Steve

Steve Courtney