Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:54:31 -0700
 Hal, profound thanks for your reference to Mark's work on "The Shape of the
River."
I wonder if the DVD has ever appeared.  Your tip led me to fascianting
glimpses of
what Mark achieved.  He can  safely be sure he left the world a better place
than
he found it.  Almost as useful a view as my favorite Mark Twain quote:

"Always do right.  It will gratify some and astonish the rest."

Have you ever heard that anyone intends to digitalize old Missouri
Republican or
Missouri Democrat papers from the 1800s?  I live in hope.

Regards, Arianne