From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jul 2011 12:18:04 -0400
Mercury poisoning symptoms  "typically include sensory impairment (vision, hearing, speech), disturbed sensation and a lack of coordination. The type and degree of symptoms exhibited depend upon the individual toxin, the dose, and the method and duration of exposure."
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_poisoning)

Does this "explain much of his behavior and some of his illness we hear about"?  If so, can you cite examples or references?

Just curious.

Ben