From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2011 11:35:55 -0700
As some may recall, I've been reading chapters and sketches from Mark
Twain as an avatar in Second Life.  I've done all the sketches from the
Jumping Frog as well as about 30 chapters from Roughing It.  I've been
recording these sessions and producing videos from them for posting on
YouTube.  The earliest are nothing more than slide shows from book
illustrations, but lately I've included video recorded during the
reading sessions.  I would like to include additional footage and images
but have located only a small amount of material from public domain
sources.

I'm currently planning on doing readings from Life on the Mississippi.
It would be great if I could locate appropriate footage of the river,
steamboats, etc.  These videos are not for commercial purposes at all,
although I'm not adverse to taking donations.  Besides trying to keep my
brain active as a remedy to my stultifying day job I'm trying to do
something creative.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Scott (SLClemens in Second Life)