From:
David H Fears <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:19:28 EDT
Thank you for your insight, Mr. Crimmins, but I do not see myself as  either
a martyr or a victim. Some disagree with some opinions, and some have a
heebee-jeebee fit with paroxysms of liberalism-gone-wild over my use of some
terms, none of which have been offered or used with bad intent, as personal
invective, or the like.

It reminds me of the flap seen over the once-acceptable use of "Oriental,"
now deemed only proper with reference to certain types of rugs, by a colleague
about a year ago. The poor woman was in tears after the mob rushed her in
headlong desire to out-pc the others.

And everyone has a chance to post here, whether whimsical or substantive or
both. My posts do not preclude those of others. Today may be my record number
in  one day, but this is only my conviction that the issue of free speech is
important to stand up for. Like I responded to two obscene emails, if my posts
 bother you, then simply skip on by.

Respectfully,

David H Fears

Home.