Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2011 07:01:05 -0500
From:
Judith Yaross Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I too am so sorry to learn of Lou's death.  He was very kind and generous to me early in my career, and set a model of mentoring and scholarship and scholarly curiosity: an academic ife very well led.  Tom, my condolences to you and Lou's family, though his death is a loss for us all.
Judith

Sent from my iPad

Judith Yaross Lee
Professor of Communication Studies