From:
"Horace J. Digby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:41:01 -0700
Fellow Twainiacs,

Here is the bottom line on the "Discover" quote:

Mark Twain never used "Discover."   And like Costco he only takes American
Express.

Your pal,
Horace J. Digby
Winner of the Robert Benchley Society Award for Humor.
Returning Judge in 2008 with Bob Newhart.
http://www.lexingtonfilm.com/rbscompetition.htm