From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 2010 09:20:50 -0500
The 2010 Quadrennial Conference, jointly sponsored by the American Humor
Studies Association and the Mark Twain Circle of America, will be held in
San Diego at the Bahia Resort Hotel, December 9-12, 2010. Please send Mark
Twain paper proposals, on any topic, to me:

American humor topics should be sent to Jan McIntire-Strasburg:

This conference has been lively and interesting in the past, whether in
Cancun or New Orleans.  Join us as we return to the lovely Bahia Resort,
with a room rate of $119/night, conference fee TBD.

John Bird