Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1993 13:03:30 -0500
I assume that Joe Alvarez's response adequately answered Matthew Cavalier's
inquiry about the MARK TWAIN CIRCULAR.  To subscribe to the CIRCULAR, send
current dues to Michael Kiskis at the address indicated in Joe's memo.

I should clarify, though, the relationship among the JOURNAL, the CIRCULAR,
and
the Mark Twain Circle.  I edit the CIRCULAR on behalf of the Circle; Tom
Tenney edits the JOURNAL.  The CIRCULAR has no subscribers as such, but is
sent
to members of the Circle and subscribers to the JOURNAL.

With respect to Robert Dagnall's inquiry about his dues payment, the problem
may be that Michael Kiskis has recently moved from Empire State College
(SUNY)
to Elmira College, which means that some of his mail has to be forwarded.
I'll
check to be sure that the membership is duly recorded.

I'll be glad to send sample copies of the CIRCULAR, including Circle
membership
and JOURNAL subscription information, to anyone inteested.  My e-mail
address is
[log in to unmask] (or [log in to unmask]).  --Jim Leonard