From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2015 14:24:51 -0800
My two primary sources for the Twain-Cable Tour are in disagreement
about this date.  Neither provide venue or review.  The East Coast
http://twain.lib.virginia.edu/huckfinn/hftourhp.html
claims Hartford, CT whereas the West Coast
http://www.twainquotes.com/SpeechIndex.html
claims Plainfield, NJ.  Both find their way to Chickering Hall in New
York City by the next day, however.

I also have some queries out about Brockton, MA on November 14.  This
event is only mention in twainquotes.  I have asked for information from
the Brockton Library and Historical Society but the search is young.

Thanks, Scott

--
 There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of
                          in your philosophy.