From:
Sam Sackett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2013 09:54:30 -0400
Dear Dr. Harris,

The only contact I have in those areas is Chris Leckie, on the faculty of the University of Melbourne.  It is unlikely that he knows anything personally, since he is in computer sciences, but if Twain got as far north as Melbourne Chris might know somebody who knows somebody.  If you think there's a chance he could be helpful, I'll ask him for you.

Sam Sackett

http://samsackett.us

http://about.me/www.samsackett.com
http://www.amazon.com/author/samsackett