From:
Matthew Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2019 12:15:38 -0400
I had the great pleasure of reviewing this documentary in advance of its release next month.

https://marktwainstudies.com/you-could-get-bookings-a-review-of-holbrook-twain/ <https://marktwainstudies.com/you-could-get-bookings-a-review-of-holbrook-twain/>

Many of you saw an early cut of the film at the quadrennial conference in 2013, but the final version has lots of additional footage and has clearly been a labor of love for Director Scott Teems, as well as Hal.

You can see the trailer at the top of my review and find links to pre-order from iTunes.

- MS

Matt Seybold
Assistant Professor of American Literature & Mark Twain Studies
Elmira College
Editor, MarkTwainStudies.org
MattSeybold.com