From:
Carmela Valente <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2008 04:35:25 -0400
Dear Twain forum:
I am a trifle embarrassed to write this post, but a forum member suggested
that I might try this.  Hal Holbrook is appearing As Mark Twain in New
Brunswick New Jersey on the seventh of November.  Is there anyone on this
forum who lives near that area who might assist me with transportation by
meeting me at the New Brunswick train station?  It would mean so much to me
to meet Holbrook and have a better understanding of the intricacies of
Twain's costume.  Please do not criticize me for this, but the friend who
was going to assist me cannot because her husband has had a recurrence of
metastatic brain cancer.  Forgive me for posting this.
Camy