From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 2010 17:17:30 -0400
I thought Langdon died in Buffalo as to why they moved to Hartford.

http://twaintimes.net/popup/langdon.html

Langdon Clemens died on 2 June, 1872 from, according to the official report, diphtheria.

http://www.marktwainhouse.org/house/history.php

Although there was still much finish work to be completed' the family moved into their house on September 19' 1874.

Jean

http://www.twainquotes.com/19091225.html

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=F10910FC385A12738DDDAC0A94DA415B898CF1D3

winter when Jean died so could not get up the hill to Quarry farm.

Susy and Clara

http://www.oocities.com/swaisman/wife-kids.htm

could not find any specifics as to or if they were laid out in Elmira or just taken right to the grave site as they did not die in Elmira.

Jules