From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2022 17:23:54 -0800
Sam Clemens traveled from Carson to Lake Bigler (Tahoe) via an ambiguous
route to an ambiguous location.  Robert Stewart was provided me with a
possible route to Glenbrook via either the Kings Canyon road or the
Wagner's Clear Creek Road.  David Antonucci has provided me with a kml
file showing the Ash Canyon - Washoe Trail.  I'm wondering if  anyone
else out there in Twain-L land has done any research and/or has an
opinion on this issue. My maps are displayed at
https://twainsgeography.com/chapter/lake-tahoe-september-1861

--
/Unaffiliated Geographer and Twain aficionado/