From:
Martin Zehr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2014 12:13:30 -0600
Kudos to Kevin Mac Donnell for his typical well-researched and documented
sleuthing, and great to see that Barb Schmidt, part of the glue that holds
this motley crew of Twainiacs together, gets some well-deserved recognition
for her tireless efforts on behalf of all of us.
Martin Zehr
Kansas City, Missouri