From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:46:13 -0600
best lines:

"I know Daniel spends time in the cemetery looking for ghosts. I have been
in the cemetery several times with Daniel in the past, but he has never
done anything destructive. Daniel has made comments that some of the things
in the cemetery would be cool to hang on his wall," Hunt told police.

Let's be honest: who among us has not spent time in cemeteries looking for
ghosts???

-hb

--
Prof. Harold K. Bush