Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jun 2020 12:11:42 -0400
I'd like to have a look. Does your program suggest that *Tom Sawyer* and
*Hucklebbery Finn* were written by different men? That would be intriguing,
and in some ways it would make sense. The Samuel Clemens of the mid-1870s
had changed considerably by the mid-1880s. He'd spent a lot of time being
annoyed and possibly influenced by Cable, among other things -- not to
mention his abolitionist in-laws. And of course, *Tom Sawyer* was written
by Mr. Mark Twain, and *Huckleberry Finn* was written by Huckleberry Finn.
In any case I'd love to see your PDF. Does it come with an executive
summary?

*Peter Salwen /* salwen.com
*114 W 86, NYC 10024 | 917-620-5371*