Sender:
From:
"C.J. Peiffer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2008 05:14:38 -0500
I know that Twain published Grant's memoirs.But, i was speaking to an
American History undergrad the other day and he told me when he studied
Grant's memoirs, that he was taught that Twain ghost wrote much of them. He said
it was obvious by the change in writing style in some parts of the writings. I had never heard this before. I told him I have my doubts that this is
true but I don't know everything so I am asking....Any evidence of this?

Carol J. Peiffer