From:
"Lee, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:10:18 +0000
I got my copy of volume 3 last week and was thrilled to have it‹and the
Ashcroft-Lyon manuscript‹at my fingertips.  Thanks to everyone at the MTP
for their outstanding scholarship‹a model for all of us, in my view!

Judith

Judith Yaross Lee
Editor, Studies in American Humor <http://studiesinamericanhumor.org/>

Charles E. Zumkehr Professor