From:
Sue Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 15:46:14 -0400
I remember feeling that way when I first came on the forum, too.  I actually
got into a dialogue with a person who seemed to write on and on about her
thoughts and opinions with words the size of the planet (I think just to
hear herself talk.)  Anyhow, I no longer feel that way thanks to people like
Kevin B. and others.  I don't contribute much because I am far from a Mark
Twain Scholar even though I live in Elmira where he wrote a lot of his best
works, but I sure do enjoy the information and the discussions.  I have a
special file that I save a lot of this information in.

Hope even the new people will not feel as I did at first.

Sue Harris