From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2012 11:03:30 -0500
As another year comes to an end, time for my reminder about American
Literary Scholarship and the Mark Twain chapter. I will be writing the
chapter again for this year, so please send me information about any Twain
books or articles you published in 2012. You can email me with links to
articles, or attach them by email. Or you can send articles or books (or
have publisher send) to me at my school address:

Dr. John Bird
250 Bancroft Hall
Department of English
Winthrop University
Rock Hill, SC 29733

Send email to the personal address below, or to my school address:

And remember: if you hit "reply" or "reply all," your message will go out to
the WHOLE list. My wish for 2013 is that this could be changed...

Thanks!

JB
John Bird