From:
Cindy Lovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2010 17:18:01 -0500
Dear Twain Scholars,

Only 3 days left to Pepsi vote, and we need your help!

We are #11 and must be #1 or 2 to win.

PLEASE vote!  It takes 30 seconds to text in your vote,
and about 1 minute to vote online.

Text Pepsi at 73774.
Enter this message: 104141
Nothing else needed.

When voting online, be sure to
SIGN IN first (lower left, blue bar).

The link to our grant:

http://www.refresheverything.com/savemarktwain

Once completed, the Hawkins home will interpret
childhood in the mid-1800s, including
the lives of slave children such as Sandy.

Thank you for your help.  Pepsi is giving this money
to someone.  With your help, it will be the Museum.

Happy new year to all,
Cindy

Cindy Lovell, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum

120 N. Main St.
Hannibal MO 63401
Phone: 573-221-9010 ext. 402
Cell: 386-748-1256
Fax: 573-221-7975
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web site: http://marktwainmuseum.org/

"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry." ~Mark Twain