Matthew Seybold <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Jan 2022 11:04:20 -0500
One of the things I love about this Forum is that it offers some of both
(macro & micro as you put it), from Hamada Kassam trying to capture
something as immense and diffuse as "the vernacular" to Winston Kelly
exploring the peculiar problem of translating what Jim means by calling
Huck "trash." - MS

*Matt Seybold, PhD*
Associate Professor of American Literature & Mark Twain Studies
Scholar-in-Residence, Center for Mark Twain Studies
Editor, MarkTwainStudies.org
Host, The American Vandal Podcast
<https://marktwainstudies.com/the-american-vandal-podcast/>

Peterson Chapel Vestry, Cowles Hall