From:
"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2016 05:58:46 -0400
If Steve can give me permission to scan it from his book, I will be happy to
do so, and try to find a place where forum members can see it.  I have no
wish to violate anyone's copyright.  Of course, I'd recommend anyone who
doesn't have Steve's book to waste no time in obtaining it.  I got mine a
couple of months ago when my wife and I visited New England for a class
reunion.  She wanted to see the Mark Twain House.  My first visit there was
in 1972, and I've probably been there five or six times subsequently, but
not for maybe 20 years or so.  Big changes to that place in the intervening
years!  It's become more than just the house, and is definitely worth the
visit.

I wish I could remember the one other book I know I saw it in.  As I
remember it, it was a larger reproduction, and even the mud on the wagon
wheels was quite evident.

Carl