Sender:
From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 17:36:36 -0500
Hi Laura--

In my private Twain collection I have original menus, seating charts,
invitations, etc, pertaining to both the 67th and 70th birthday dinners, as
well as many menus from other dinners. I'm not aware of any menus for his
private dinners in Hartford. But if you contact me offline late next week
(I'm snowed under this week) I'll be happy to make copies for you. The jokey
names given to many of the dishes served at his various dinners sometimes
makes it difficult to guess just what they really were serving.

Sincerely,

Kevin Mac Donnell
Austin TX