From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2016 12:03:13 -0600
Friends;  first, thanks for this, & thanks mainly to you David.

2nd: I'm a little surprised there has been no response to David's
conclusions, here on the Twain Forum, which do appear definitive.  Then
again, maybe it's not that surprising that nobody has responded, I suppose,
given the constraints of civil behavior. (One might wonder about the
currency of civility, given our odd presidential campaign season so far).

3rd:  It was a fun ride while it lasted, laced with ironies; & quite a
tale, in any event.  'nuff said ... -hb

--
Prof. Harold K. Bush
Professor of English