From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2013 04:01:53 +0000
Hi Kent,

Well, I live in Claremont, only about 15 miles from Pasadena, half the year, but alas will miss your presentation since I won't be driving out there until early October!! But at least now you can think of someone who lives near Pasadena!! Or half of him, anyway. Really sorry I won't be seeing you. I've had a snack more than once in the coffee shop at Vroman's before going into the Laemmle Theatre next door for a sneak preview freebie! Fabulous place on a fabulous street in a fabulous town. I'm sure your talk will be ditto.

Ben