From:
"Lee, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2017 20:27:30 +0000
Thank you, Gina.  To call dissent a "hissy fit” is demeaning, to boot.  “Get over it” is likewise asking people to violate their deepest ethical principles and patriotic ideals.

Judith

Judith Yaross Lee, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor of Communication Studies & Charles E. Zumkehr Professor of Rhetoric

Editor, Studies in American Humor *  Director, Central Region Humanities Center
School of Communication Studies * Ohio University * Schoonover Center 439 * Athens, OH 4570

T:740-593-4888 * F:740-593-4810 *  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> * http://www.coms.ohiou.edu/judith-yaross-lee