Date:
Wed, 29 Feb 2012 22:52:13 +0000
From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Hello Twain friends :)

I have been given permission to have a special session/Panel for the RMMLA conference in

Boulder Colorado
Millenium Harvest house

On
October 11-13 2012

Special Session title is:
Mark Twain and Colorado and the Wild West

I am also chairing a panel on Japanese Literature if you would like to submit for this one.

Submit abstract to:

Ms. Jules A. Hojnowski
By June 30, 2012

http://rmmla.wsu.edu/conferences/

I have also been contacted by a publisher to put the papers presented for the Twain panel in a book to be published next year.

I hope you consider this and send me some interesting presentations :)

Thank you!
Jules
Ps if someone could e-mail me the site for the CFP that I think is based in PA, I would love it :) thanks!