From:
Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Sep 2021 12:48:47 -0500
Scott — I asked Marleau this morning about publishing more of his research
of Clemens on the Missouri. I understand several of his articles have been
submitted to the MARK TWAIN JOURNAL and would include some recovered
memoranda submitted to newspapers along the way. Historical newspaper
databases have made it easier to track the movements of various boats along
the rivers.

Barb