From:
Peter Salwen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2018 18:22:30 -0400
I'm not aware that anyone has done these calculations, but I wouldn't be
surprised if Kevin Mac Donnell turns out to have the answer.

If you decide to do the computation yourself, be sure to include Twain's
47-mile nighttime trek around his & Harris's hotel room (A Tramp Abroad,
Ch. XIII).

*Peter Salwen /* salwen.com
*114 W 86, NYC 10024 | 917-620-5371*