Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From: "Richard Henzel http://www.richardhenzel.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:25:43 -0700
Hi,

I work with another mask maker here in Chicago, Jeff Semmerling, whose
brother, Dr. Tim Jon Semmerling, has written about the recently
discovered John Marshall Clemens' law ledger, found in a box of old
books and donated to the museum in Hannibal.

This may very well be old news to most of you, but just in case I wasn't
the last to hear of it, here ya go:

http://www.hannibal.net/days/x593076632/Clemens-ledger-offers-rare-legal-history

I'm at the midway point of recording Kent Rasmussen's Mark Twain's Book
for Bad Boys and Girls, and having a lot of fun in the process. I've
posted a video clip from one of the sessions at

http://www.richardhenzel.com/BBdetail.html

Just click on the inset video screen.

I'm also working on Mark Twain's Chicago for Brent Colley; a Google
Earth tour will be up next week.

Richard