robert a dagnall <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Dec 1993 10:17:05 MST
It sounds like Hoffman spends more time hedging & retreating from
making points in this paper than building a case for his theory,
given the mitigating words pointed out by the previous poster.

I still say that some enterprising soul with entirely too much time
on his or her hands should take Hoffman's methods & inferences and
apply them rigorously to Hoffman's life. Then publish the conclusions
in his hometown's newspaper.

"Boy, I tell you, I've never seen parents move so fast to pluck their
children indoors as when that Hoffman goes for a stroll. His reputation
clears a path for him like Moses parting the Red Sea!"

Hmm. Anyone have any biographical works on Hoffman? I'm young, and can
endure a libel suit or three. Maybe I'll do it.

Robert Dagnall