Sender: Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
From: Graham Durham <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 19:41:08 +0000
Dear All

We Clemens admirers in Britain are campaigning to restore a house - Dollis
Hill House - in north London where Sam was a guest in 1900.Sam opened a
local library and the like.We are close to having the House - currently
derelict - declared a strategic London building and rebuilt.

One of our supporters Gill Close is visiting the US between 5-8 April this
year and wonders if anyone
could meet her to discuss Sam.

If you are in the Boston or Hartford areas and be able  to meet Gill -
please contact  [log in to unmask]

Warm regards

Graham Durham - LONDON