Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:47:59 -0500
To: Tom Okerberg
From: Tom Tenney
Plans are first to re-release both books in original form (with some errrors
corrected), then publish supplemental volumes (the supplement to the Ref Guide
will be about as large as the 1977 one), keeping e-texts of everything. Then
some years down the line, we can think about publication on CD and on line. The
respons so far seems very encouraging to go ahead on the two projects. Many
thanks for your support.

Sincerely, Tom T