From:
Robert Hirst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:05:27 -0700
Laura,

I'm just back and a little swamped as usual. But I did want to say
immediately that I think this is a great idea, and more likely to be
productive of real information than any (partial) list I could give you.
Virtually anyone interested in Mark Twain who is also connected with at
least college level academia is likely to be on this list. Hope you get a
bunch of replies.

Talk to you soon....just as soon as I dig out of this e-mail mountain.

Bob