Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 1995 14:51:26 +0000
Hal Holbrook's Twain re-creations have been
discussed fairly frequently on this Forum.  He did a
show at University of Akron on November 15 which
had much new material.  It is hard to believe that
Holbrook himself is now 72.

Four or five years ago John Carroll University here
in Cleveland sponsored a Mark Twain monologist
featuring an actor named Ken Richters.  That was
part of JCU's Centennial celebration.  He did a
creditable job.  He was only in his late thirties or
early forties, so I doubt that it was him you saw in
1971.  I could find a program from that show if you
needed it badly enough.

DPlottner