From:
"Sharon K. Goetz" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:28:27 -0700
On Monday the 20th, our site update (the first since Jan 2015) will fix the
Platform exhibition, whose data set is slightly larger than the Simile
software wanted to accommodate. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Jules, we haven't received your email; perhaps you could tell me off list
where you directed it. Temporarily I see both the marktwainproject.org
feedback form's messages and emails to [log in to unmask] We have
received several other notices about the issue during the past few months;
thanks to those who have sent them.

Best,
Sharon
MTP