From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 10:22:32 -0700
I have not been able to find archives of the Montreal newspapers.  I'm
hoping someone here in Twain-L might have access.  Guy Cardwell in
"Twins of Genius" notes that both the Montreal Gazette and Star
published reviews for both shows at Queen's Hall and that the Montreal
Herald published one for the second show.  I'd very much like to obtain
copies of these reviews.

I'm am not affiliated with any University of research entity and my
project is a "no budget" project.  I am limited to what I can find with
Google.

Thanks,  Scott