Michael MacBride <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 3 Jan 2015 14:28:42 -0600
I immediately think about the Grangerfords and Shepherdsons episode from
Huck.  Even without a map, it's pretty clear where the boundaries are, and
one can easily create a map from his description.  And, that episode could
be read as a critique of line-drawing and how arbitrary boundaries can be
(and yet how prideful people can feel about "their" side of the line).

Michael