Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 17:20:26 +0000
From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Hello to all my Twain friends :)

I need to pick your brains ;)

Someone mentioned that :

1) fairly substantial Wikipedia piece, on Alan Simpson

2)there is a privately printed book length biography by Alan Simpson who, when he retired from Vassar's presidency, sequestered the Jean Webster collection there until he finished this book.

Could someone pretty please, send me the URL's for each of these as I am not finding either one :(

Thank you all so very very much :)
Jules