From:
Barbara Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2023 13:08:36 -0500
I do not know if Boyland ever served as the Clemens family physician, but
there is at least one letter from him to Clemens in the online database of
letters at marktwainproject.org.  The text of the letter is not available
online. Boyland and family members are also mentioned in MARK TWAIN DAY BY
DAY resource at Elmira's https://marktwainstudies.com .

Barb