From:
JULES AUSTIN HOJNOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 01:46:49 +0000
You need to get the CFP out as soon as ALA announces when and where it is going to be!  Like at least 3 months ago so we can write decent proposals for your panel! :( and so that when "glitches" happen we still have enough time to submit! :(
Thanks,
Jules